OCT 06 2007

OMG!!!!! my blog is like so rusty ever since the last time when i blog.
ok!! finally i started blogging again.......
these few days didn't really have any time to blog as this sem seems so stress for me.
haiz hate it when got this kind of stress feeling.....is time to destress my ownself when going out with my gf and friends that will be the best way.
recently, LOTS OF LOTS OF WHITE HAIR is appearing on my hair already damn it.....
this proves one thing i really use my brain to think that is why there is so many white hair....
as RP is a problem solving school that is why it require to use our brain to think of SOlution
and to tackle those who always like to SHOOTS QUESTION...
HAIZ last sem i waas being call AH PEK...i think i am becoming more and more look like
AH PEK already with all the white HAIR....BUT NVM is EASY TO SOLVE just DYE MY
HAIR and THAT IT....HAAHAAA........

HOPEFULLY i can manage well in my this sem with all of you there to help me........

show you guys some pic and make a GUESS!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


life.without.regrets. @ 10:06 AM