OCT 14 2007

weekend has ended again haiz once again i am sad again.....
have to wait for weekend again but times really passes fast each day....
next week dear will be station at changi airport i know the work is tough and stress
but no matter what i will be there when you need me ok? try not to think so much ok?
DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY!!!!!!

recently i seriously don't know what happen to my this friends of mine we stay with each other in the same bunk for like going to 2 years during our NS life....that time when we are still servicing our NS we all keep have the same dream as we must study hard and work hard...
but once we ORD all of us were so busy hardly contact each other...... then when our poly going to start soon.....he call me and told me he is thinking of withdrawing....then i told him to reconsider... as a friends of his of cos i say something mean so that he will listen my advise as i dont want him to regret..... after that i try to contact him keep on calling him he is like dont want to pick my call and all.....but never mind in the end he quit.... recently one of my friend managed to keep in touch with him...... he is working at CWP at some retail shops.... when he saw me online he chatted with me and i keep on asking what are you working as and where are you working...he keep on answering me retail retail.... and he told my friends that dont tell me and my the other friends because of what scare we come and disturb him..... I WAS LIKE PLS LAH HOW OLD AM I ALREADY...... is my the other friends who he should beware as he is more of the disturb type...... we spend our toughest time togehter in our NS life and this is how i been treated as a friends.......no matter what when i org a gathering for them i will never forget everyone and i also make the effort to call everyone to come and this is what i get..... my friends told me to go and have a talk with him..... i ans him i had enough man....if this is what he want i will just give him what he want and just leave him out of my life as since i am not been treated as a friends so no point..... when come to reservce i also dont even wnat to care when i saw him inside..... don't know why he is like avioding us for what reason.... FORGET IT


life.without.regrets. @ 11:13 PM