OCT 29 2007

haven blog for so long as i got no time to even write my blog
so many things happening around me and there are test every tue and thur
so freaking sian don't know why this school like that i rather one sort everything
come at the end of the semester.
Recently receive an email from my friends saying that he will be getting marry
on the 30 th of nov i was shock when i saw that wahwahawha. Didnt really expected that he
will get marry so soon. DEC got one more whawhaw so many people
getting marry this year. IS IT A GOOD YEAR TO GET MARRY? but nvm hopefully
my times will come soon. HEHE

anyway get myself a part time job already thanks to my friend chun hui who
intro me this job.. lucky his job come in hardy as my money are going to dry up sooner
or later. AND during NOV and DEC there will be alot of things happening so
must earn first then i can enjoy my holiday.
but sadly the time i going to spend with dear will be lesser and lesser. BUT LUCKY you understand what position i am in now. really glad that you understand it. thanks for suffering
those hard times with me
i won't forget and i will try to make it back to you
when i got the chance no worries thanks alot
and also thanks alot for cheering me up when i am down


life.without.regrets. @ 12:12 AM